|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health.
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing.
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation).
- Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health.
- Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function.
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol.
- Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues.
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision.
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system.
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell mediated immunity.
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus).
- Most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle that fuels immune cells, improves exercise recovery, and optimizes gut microbiome.
- Vital for lymphocyte (immune cell) proliferation (growth) and paramount in neutrophil (immune cell) destruction of bacteria.
- Vital for activation of genetic signals that support immune function and vitality.
- Glutamine is utilized by immune cells at high rates during catabolic conditions (post-surgery, sepsis, burns, and extreme exercise.
- Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, combats respiratory infections, and aids as antiviral agent.
- Supports antioxidant function due to polyphenolic content, increased free radical scavenging ability, and reduced inflammatory cytokines.
- May support antiviral activity against pathogens via flavonoids that bind to and prevent H1N1-type IV infection.
- Supports antimicrobial effects via combating bacteria that cause upper respiratory tract infections (Gram-positive bacteria Streptococcus pyogenes and group C and G Streptococci).
- Increases antiviral, anti-microbial, antioxidant capacity, and supports a strong immune system.
- Supports immune health via decreased impro-inflammatory markers (cytokines IL-6, IL-8, and TNF).
- Supports adaptive and innate immunity via increased monocytes, neutrophils, natural killer cells, and CD8 T cells.
- Supports cardiovascular health, immune health, joint health, reduced inflammation, gut health, and enhanced antibacterial activity.
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced hypertension, reduced total cholesterol, reduced arterial stiffness (hardening of arteries), and markers of atherosclerosis.
- Supports joint health via reduced NF-κB activation (inflammation) in human fibroblasts cells and reduced prevalence of pain in individuals with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Supports gut health via increased prebiotic properties, increased micro biome population, and increased Lactobacillus and Clostridia species.
- Supports immune health via reduction in inflammatory markers (CRP, TNF, IL-6).
|Turmeric 95% curcuminoids
- Supports antioxidant, cardio-protective, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, nephro-protective, hepato-protective, immunomodulatory, and anti-rheumatic effects.
- Reduces inflammation via decreases of inflammatory markers such as c-reactive protein, interleukin 6, tumor necrosis factor, and decreased cytokine production.
- Supports joint health via decreases in connective tissue inflammation and improved pain in individuals with osteoarthritis.
- Supports blood sugar regulation via increased pancreatic beta cell function and improved insulin sensitivity.
- Supports cardiovascular and liver health via reduced accumulation of advanced glycation end products (AGE), reduced lipid peroxidation, and improved vascular function.
- Curcumin exhibits an antioxidant activity via scavenging of superoxide anion (∙O2−∙) and hydroxyl radicals (∙OH) (scavenging of inflammation molecules).
- Curcumin modulates breast carcinogenesis through its effect on cell cycle and proliferation, apoptosis, senescence, cancer spread and angiogenesis.
- Curcumin targets cancer growth pathways such as the NFkB, PI3K/Akt/mTOR, MAPK and JAK/STAT. thereby suppressing tumor growth.
- Supports athletic performance, enhanced gut microbiome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms.
- Supports 70% of gut-immunological axis (gut immune system) via enhanced mucosal immune response (toll-like receptors), and upregulation of genetic markers associated with macrophage (gut-immune cell) activity.
- Supports digestive and immune health via decreased irritable bowl symptoms, suppression of helicobacter pylori growth (pathogenic bacteria), reduced histamine (reduced allergic response), and reduced gut inflammation.
- Supports athletic performance via reduction of respiratory tract infections, reduced muscle damage, improved body composition, reduction lactate induced exercise (muscle burn), and body composition.
- Supports gut-brain axis via increased neural, endocrine (hormonal), and anti-inflammatory modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis.
- Reduces inflammation via activation of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and downregulates the expression of nuclear factor (NF)-κB and pro-inflammatory cytokines (inflammation markers).
There are no reviews yet.