|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient*
- Supports vision health, skin health, immune health, and increases antioxidant support.
- Supports antioxidant function via decreased inflammatory cytokines (inflammation), decreased reactive oxygen species, and increased l-glutathione production (master antioxidant).
- Supports visual health via increased amounts of plasma vitamin A in macular (eye) tissues.
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health.
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing.
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation).
- Supports exercise performance, immune health, muscle growth, optimal bone health, hormonal health, immune function, increased sexual health, cardiovascular health, glucose tolerance, strength, and positive mood.
- Supports hormonal health via high amounts of vitamin D receptor (VDR) activity in hormone based negative feedback loop reactions.
- Supports cardiovascular health via improved absorption of calcium, reduced atherosclerotic activity, stimulating cardiomyocytes, and improved vascular health.
- Supports exercise performance via reduced exercise associated inflammation and muscle damage.
- Supports sexual health via increased activity of Vitamin D receptor activity of testosterone production.
- Supports immune function via decreases of inflammatory cytokines and aiding immune cells.
- Supports joint health via regulating calcium and phosphorus and bone remodeling along with other calcium-regulating actions.
- Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health.
- Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function.
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol.
- Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues.
- Serves as a cofactor in more than 150 enzymatic reactions associated in blood sugar regulation, immunity, cardiovascular function, neuronal health, metabolic, and digestive health.
- Reduces plasma glucose (blood sugar levels) via by inhibiting the activity of small-intestinal α-glucosidases (enzymes associated with glucose metabolism).
- Functions as an antioxidant by counteracting the formation of reactive oxygen species (inflammatory markers) and advanced glycation end-products.
- May support blood sugar regulation in women with gestational diabetes.
- Cofactor for enzymes involved in DNA metabolism.
- Supports proper DNA synthesis, folate cycle function, energy production, cognitive function, and immune health.
- Aids as an antioxidant via direct scavenging of reactive oxygen species (inflammation), preserving l-glutathione levels (master antioxidant), and reducing oxidative stress.
- May prevent vitamin b-12 deficiency diseases such as anemia, neurodegenerative disease, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis.
- May support proper cell growth and DNA synthesis.
- Supports energy production, cell growth, cell repair, cognitive function, increased hippocampal volume (memory), and optimized bioenergetics (burning of carbohydrates, fat, and protein).
- Supports conversion of food into cellular energy, hair health, skin health, and cognitive function.
- Enhances glucose breakdown into skeletal muscle tissue.
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision.
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system.
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell mediated immunity.
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus).
- High bioavailable source of iodine and polyphenols.
- May support healthy thyroid levels in individuals with impaired thyroid function.
- Supports liver detoxification, combats metabolic syndrome, and aids as an antioxidant.
- Combats metabolic syndrome via reduced levels of triglycerides, total- and LDL-cholesterol.
- Supports antioxidant function via reduced levels of reactive oxygen species and inflammatory markers (interleukin 6).
There are no reviews yet.